The 'treat yourself' month has arrived and so has10 days of Christmas with Shay. December, you are such a wonderful and expensive month, it only makes sense that along with our dinners, desserts and alcohol we indulge in some festive gifts for ourselves too.
A NEW YEARS DRESS
Nothing says Hello December like a new glamorous dress, I don't know how we survive December with all of the Christmas parties and present buying. A lot of shops will have on going sales throughout December so be sure to check them out for your New Years look.
1. PLT - White Premium Halter neck
2. Oh Polly - Thigh Split Bandeau Dress
3. Topshop - Rose Gold Chainmail dress
4. PLT - Nude Embellished Bodycon Dress
5. Topshop - Thigh Split Cami Dress
6. Missguided - Sequin Blazer Dress
A TINY HANDHELD BAG
If you know me you'll know that I'm a sucker for a cute tiny handbag. Carry less and worry less this December with one of these babies. The one I am holding is from @Topshop and you can find it here.
1. Topshop - Metallic Shoulder Bag
2. Zara - Snakeskin Belt Bag
3. PLT - Black Buckle Bag
4. PLT - Gold Caged Spherel Clutch
5. Missguided - Clear Mini Bag
6. Missguided - Black Croc Ring Bag
CUTE PARTY HEELS
For those of you who still dare to wear heels in freezing temperatures, these party style heels will be sure to compliment your party look.
1. PLT - Nude Clear Mules
2. Ego - Gold Barely Theres
3. Ego - Perspex Block Heels
5. Missguided - Rose Hold Strappy Heels
5. Missguided - Black Diamante Heels
6. Topshop - Barely There Sandals
WARMTH AND FASHION
Do you know what's cute? Going out during the holidays and not freezing to death. Younger me would definitely say 'It doesn't going with my look' and 2018 me is just glad I'm still alive. There is always a coat that goes with your 'lewk' you just need to find the right one.
1. ASOS - Bonded Aviator Jacket
2. Topshop - Corduroy Zip Jacket
3. Topshop - PU Faux Fur Trim Jacket
4. Bershka - Faux Fur Coat
5. ASOS - Teddy Maxi Coat
6. PLT - Cropped Oversized Trucker Jacket
I hope you guys have enjoyed my little treat yourself list. What will you be treating yourself with this December?