Hi, it's me. Back and fully committed to writing stuff for you all to read, my new post days will be Wednesday and Sunday. A friend posted this link on Facebook from Thought Catalog
so I thought, Ah-ha blog post potential. I wanted to write something persy that meant you guys could get to know me so here I am bare & candid.
50 QUESTIONS TO ASK A GIRL IF YOU WANT TO KNOW WHO SHE REALLY IS
1. What’s one thing that’s happened to you that has made you a stronger person?
Being a teenager, making terrible decisions yet still being able to learn from them. Moving to University growing as a person and gaining independence.
2. What’s one thing that’s happened to you in your life that made you feel weak?
Going through bad anxiety while I was at University and not being able to have control of the way my body would react to certain situations. I would tell myself I am fine yet nothing seemed fine.
3. Where is one place you feel most like yourself?
4. Where is your favorite place to escape to?
My bedroom but if I could escape to anywhere in the world it would be a quiet beach either at sunrise or sunset.
5. Who do you think has had the largest influence on the person you are today?
Definitely my Mum, I was an only child for 8 years and we did every single thing together. My mum was the type to go to all of the school trips, volunteer for everything and never ever miss a school play. I would beg to sleep in her bed even though she did my room up so cute. We would watch Julia Roberts movies like Runaway bride or My Best Friends Wedding or Crooklyn. I think that’s why we have the same sense of humour and enjoy similar things in life.
6. If you could change one thing about yourself what would it be?
My self doubt and shyness.
7. If you had one day left to live, what would you do first?
Write a letter of adoration to my loved ones.
8. What decade do you feel you most belong in?
9. Who are you closest to in your family? Why?
My Cousin Rebecca because she has been a big sister to me since I was born. Her mum is the eldest of my nan’s children and my mum is the youngest so her mum treated mine like her daughter. She taught me how to do makeup, how to do my hair, how to dress, how to talk to boys. EVERYTHING, she still does my hair, I always need her. She is my favourite person.
10. Who is the one person in this world that knows you best?
My best friend Jess, we have been best friends since we were 8 and although we do a lot of thing separately our closeness will never die. We are so similar.
11. What is your favorite quality about your best friend?
Funny I answered the last question about her. Her reliability, she will always pick up the phone, text back, be there for me, make time for me and I love knowing that I can actually count on person for anything.
12. When you were younger what did you think you were going to be when you grew up?
A teacher. I used to play school with my cousins, I was the eldest so I felt all smart, fancy and in charge. I probably got on their nerves but they went along with it.
13. If you could identify with one fictional character (from a book, show, or movie) who would it be?