Jumper - Primark Boots - River Island Jumpsuit - Zara Jacket - Vintage Levi's
By now I'm sure you guys know I like to write about relatable topics, and if you haven't ever had to wonder if a guy is actually into you or not, then first of all you're probably Halle Berry and second of all, congrats on all of your success sis.
Now for rest of us, I've compared life to the movies, the people around me, I've leant on shoulders, I've offered shoulders to cry on but sometimes deep down when the truth is staring us in the face we turn to optimism and somehow think the guy will magically fall in love with us in the near future, wrong. Always wrong.
Here is how to know if 'HE'S JUST NOT THAT INTO YOU'
1. A guy will always find the time for the things he cares about. A guy who's always 'busy' yet can fit in football, time with friends, a quick trip to the pub etc. clearly has his priorities all over the place or unfortunately there is probably a reason he isn't making any time for you. We are all busy but we all also make time for the things that are important to us, it's that simple.
2. If he acts like he doesn't have a lady in his life perhaps you need to take a closer look at how he is acting when you aren't around. This is a tricky one because in this day and age everyone is all about living a 'private life' which apparently leads to a 'happy life'. Not oversharing about you and your partner and completely acting as if they do not exist are two completely different things. Stay woke baby girls.
3. He always chooses his friends over you. Never in a relationship should you have to choose your friends or your partner. They play completely different roles in your life and oh gosh I wouldn't be able to survive without my weekly trips over a vodka and coke with my friends or equally a sunday morning snuggle with my bf. If a relationship feels like you need to choose one over the other it is probably because one isn't the best for you. A guy who is constantly blowing you off for his friends or is literally with his friends every single day and making no effort with you (I've been here), then yeah it's a problem.
4. He doesn't listen to you. There is nothing more annoying than spilling out your daily thoughts and then looking up to see that the person is always miles away, distracted or in their phone. When you love someone there is a natural want to listen to how they feel, how there day went etc etc. How crappy would it be to not be able to express yourself to your partner? If his mind is elsewhere maybe his heart is too?
5. In my opinion if he does not call or text you then he doesn't wanna speak to you, it is that straight forward. There is nothing worse than chilling with someone who always has their phone in their hand but yet when you are apart they take 5 hours to reply to a message. Not calling me first or not calling me at all is a sign of you not caring about my well-being or not wanting to talk to me and neither make sense in a committed relationship.
I didn't realise how much I had missed writing lists about love, lol. Do you guys have anything else to add to the list? Leave me a comment below to let me know and I may add it to the post. Please give this post a 'FB' like at the top of the page if you enjoyed it, you know how much that means to me.
Shay RS x
Twitter - shayrs_
Instagram - shay.rs
#blogger #datingblog #relationshipsblog #lifestyleblogger #londonblogger #fashionblogger #londonlife #potd #blackblogger #britishblogger #blackbritishblogger #shayrs #vintage #styleblogger #streetstyleblog