Cause you guys know I love a list post and equally I enjoy a good rant.
'Everything that's in the dark will always come to light.' Yet there are people lying about the finest details of their lives that no one would even care about if they knew the truth.
"TRUTH IS THE ONLY SAFE GROUND TO STAND UPON." - Elizabeth Stanton
2. People who walk slow in busy areas like Oxford Street
Perhaps you are taking in the sweaty atmosphere and maybe you haven't been here before so my bad, but I'm an impatient Londoner. No one is rushing more than a Londoner trying to get to work in Central during peak hours.
3. Making a funny joke that no one hears and then someone else says it 1 minute later and everyone starts dying of laughter
"All my friends are dead, push me to the edge." - Lil Uzi Vert, 2017
4. Being woken up in the morning
The only more annoying thing than my alarm scaring me out of my sleep is a human being doing so.
5. When I ask for no gherkins and bite into my burger only to find 3 GHERKINS
6. When I see my mates together on Snapchat and they didn't invite me out
"We thought you wouldn't wanna come."
"It was last minute."
*makes note in mental diary*
*alters bridesmaids list*
7. Tagging my mate in a meme for them to say 'lol, seen it.'
Just say 'LOOOL' that's all I'm asking from you.
I also do this so hypocrite alert
8. When people can't seem to understand that their opinion is not the written law or the bible
9. When someones does you a favour and brings it up everyday for the rest of your life and at your funeral
10. When I remember Donald Trump exists
11. When I hold the door for someone and they don't say thank you or acknowledge my existence
12. When people ask me a question about myself just because they want to speak about themselves
13. When I have writers block
Because I really don't want to put out sh*tty content but I also want to post regularly and keep my blog up to date, really struggling with this one.
14. The person who is sending my older family members and my parents those chain messages
NOT GOING TO DIE NEXT WEEK IF I DON'T PASS THIS ON CAUSE I ALREADY DIED IN 2006 WHEN I DIDN'T COPY AND PASTE THE ONE FROM PICZO.
15. When people keep talking to me when I have my headphones in. Keywords 'HEADPHONES' 'IN'
16. When I'm at someone else's house and the toilet won't flush
17. Getting a call about the car accident I was in back in 1991 when I was born in 1994
'The limit does not exist.' - Mean Girls 2004
18. When family keep asking me what I'm doing with myself after University
The same thing I answered 2 days ago you lil cutie.
19. When people say 'those who know, know.'
GUESS WHAT? We don't know and we don't care.
20. When I give the wrong awkward response cause I'm so damn awkward.
Server: Enjoy you're meal
Me: You too
21. People who believe racism isn't an everyday struggle for ethnic minorities.
Hi, it exists. Every single day we are fighting racism and systematic racism, not always vocally but mentally.
IT FELT GREAT TO GET THAT OFF OF MY CHEST ACTUALLY, CAN YOU GUYS RELATE TO ANY OF THESE? LEAVE ME A COMMENT BELOW LOVES.
Shay RS x
Twitter - shayrs_
Instagram - shay.rs
#10things #10reasons #potd #blogger #britishblogger #realisticblog #funnyblog #londonblogger #lifestyleblog #blogginggirls #blogging #blogpost #truthfulblog #whatpissesmeoff #londonliving #londoner #blackbritishblogger #blackblogger #writersblock #aferuniversity